KRUZIN'
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Veuillez noter que désormais seuls les véhicules d'avant 1965 sont acceptés sur ce forum . Pour les véhicules plus récents veuillez adresser une demande à un modo ou un admin afin d'obtenir l'autorisation de poster .
Le Deal du moment :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot ...
Voir le deal

Chevy 41 custom project

AuteurMessage
BP

BP

Chevy 41 custom project Empty
MessageSujet: Chevy 41 custom project   Chevy 41 custom project EmptyMer 30 Jan 2008 - 5:56

Je transmet ce message pour Elcheapo (Scrapers CC)

Hi,

just to inform you all I'm selling my 1941 Chevy custom project.

Just don't find the time to give here the finishing work she needs, and I don't have enough money to take her to a shop for the final treatment.
That's why she's for sale, besides, with my activities, I'm in need of a more practical car to haul stuff all over europe.

So what's all this about:

1941 Chevy Master Deluxe sedan full custom project
right hand drive (comes from south africa)
good driving condition (around 1500 miles last summer without mentionable problems)

the car is in the works, but this has been done to it over the last years:

complete drive train from a 79 chevrolet caprice (inline six 250 engine) automatic trans with tall floorshifter
lowered in the rear with airbags, front cut coils
molded and shavel body
topchop (5 inch rear / 4 inch front)
hardtopped
2 door conversion with suicide doors
patch panels to replace some bad parts

it still needs quite some bodywork to get it as smooth as...whatever, but let's say the body is finished for 80% only the lower part of the passenger side needs some welding.

interior is very rough, all bare metal, with original backseat in good condition, front seat is just the burned out metal shell from the original seat with some homebrew seating comfort.
original dash with pinstriping from Skratch (usa)

the car is currently registerd and licensed to drive in belgium, all paperwork present.

price for all this: 12500 euro ( £9250)
email to elcheapo@pandora.be
or call 0032 479 799 959

Also interested in trading stuff if it's something like a pre 63 stationwagon, suburban, van, or whatever...

Please spread to word among your friends, family or whoever else you think might be interested.

Thanx

El Cheapo Sven
Scrapers cc Belgium

[img][/img][img]
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://membres.multimania.fr/hotrodattitude
BP

BP

Chevy 41 custom project Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Chevy 41 custom project   Chevy 41 custom project EmptyMer 30 Jan 2008 - 6:01

Chevy 41 custom project Chevycloseupfrontside
Chevy 41 custom project Chevyparking0906
Chevy 41 custom project Chevysins2007068
Chevy 41 custom project Interior
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://membres.multimania.fr/hotrodattitude

Chevy 41 custom project
Page 1 sur 1